Saturday, April 21
9:00 AM to 12 Noon
Rain date: Sunday, April 22
Keeping our environment clean and beautiful is an important
step to maintaining a healthy, safe and enjoyable community.
By working together we can make an impact.
Join us for our Community Clean Up Day!
- Each participant who signs-up in advance will receive a T-shirt.
- Gloves, bags and clean up supplies will be provided.
- All K-8 students who participate will receive a homework pass from their school principal. (Online registration required to receive homework pass)
- High School students will receive community service hours. (Online registration required for homework pass and service hour credit.)
- Win an Ice Cream Party! The classroom with the most volunteers will win an ice cream party! An ice cream truck will come to your school where everyone in your classroom will get a treat! FAMS, CRS, WAS, and HMR will each have one winner.
Detailed instructions will be emailed out to all registered participants. E-mail questions to MMarra@franklinlakes.org or CWHolden@verizon.com. Call Mary Ellen Marra at 201-887-8900. Click here to view the flyer.
Parsons Pond Park
Pulis Avenue Field
Shadow Ridge Road
Registration is now open!