2024 Municipal Budget Approved

The Borough's 2024 Municipal Budget was adopted by the Mayor and Council on May 7, 2024. The approved Municipal budget, which accounts for 15.5% of your property taxes (schools, County and Library expenses account for the remaining (84.5%), will result in an increase of $166.00 in municipal property taxes on the average assessed home in the Borough – an increase of 5.1%. View the links below related to the budget:

Last updated 5/10/2024 3:22:15 PM