Service Request

Report an Issue - Make a Service Request


Complete a short Citizen Service Request form to report an issue, express a concern or ask a question. This service request will then automatically be forwarded to the appropriate department for follow up. It will make the reporting of issues, such as property maintenance concerns, pothole repair requests or garbage or recycling questions, more efficient.